Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Class is done.. D-day tomorrow.

Today was the last day of classes.  I'm actually a bit bummed but gonna be really glad 24 hours from now when my exam is done.  We had lesson 30, which was lamb tenderloin cooked in a salt crust, and also an apple donut thing.  I was super tired, so I skipped out on the practical because there were a lot of knife work involved, and I had cut myself first thing in the morning grabbing something out of my bag so I didn't want to chance it.  Besides, it wasn't an exam dish, or marked for that matter.  Of the 9 people, only 6 people did this last practical.  After the demo, we had the course evaluation, as well as drawing for the order.  I drew an A, so I'll be the first one entering the kitchen, which is a bit unnerving since there will be 3 Chefs watching us, and only two of us for the first ten minutes.  After that, every ten minutes, another two people come in.

Anyway I'd better study some more... stupid Bon D'economat and memorizing recipes.  Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment