Thursday, September 30, 2010

Breakfast of Champions...

Spent a restless night thinking about the exam.  Finally rolled out of bed around 5:30am, and took a shower.

Right now I'm eating my usual pre-competition meal of instant oatmeal.  In the words of one of my best friends "gotta have oatmeal, that sticks to your bones!"  Also having a coffee and some scrambled eggs.

I feel pretty Zen about the whole situation.  I've done as much as I was willing to invest energy wise into this challenge, I have managed to write a blog for pretty much a month straight so I'm on top of things.  No I didn't do an all-nighter trying to memorize if it uses 10ml of olive oil or 20ml.  And right now I don't care.  5 hours from now it'll be all over!   Wooohoooooooo.

I'll do a post-mortem afterwards and (hopefully) talk about graduation tomorrow.

Stay Classy!
-THC

No comments:

Post a Comment